Returns must have prior written factory authorization or they will not be accepted. Items that are returned to Dorner without authorization will not be credited nor returned to the original sender. When calling for authorization, please have the following information ready for the Dorner factory representative or your local distributor:
- Name and address of customer.
- Dorner part number(s) of item(s) being returned.
- Reason for return.
- Customer’s original order number used when ordering the item(s). Dorner or distributor invoice number. Include part serial number if available.
A representative will discuss action to be taken on the returned items and provide a Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) number for reference. RMA will automatically close 30 days after being issued. To receive credit, items must be new and undamaged. There will be a return charge on all items returned for credit, where Dorner was not at fault. It is the customer’s responsibility to prevent damage during return shipping. Damaged or modified items will not be accepted. The customer is responsible for return freight.
Returns will not be accepted after 60 days from original invoice date. The return charge covers inspection, cleaning, disassembly, disposal and reissuing of components to inventory. If a replacement is needed prior to evaluation of returned item, a purchase order must be issued. Credit (if any) is issued only after return and evaluation is complete. Surcharges are non-refundable.
Dorner has representatives throughout the world. Contact Dorner for the name of your local representative. Our Customer Service Team will gladly help with your questions on Dorner products.
For a copy of Dorner’s Warranty, contact Dorner, an authorized sales channel partner or visit our website: www.dornerconveyors.com.
For replacement parts, contact an authorized Dorner Service Center or the factory.
Disclaimer: Dorner Mfg. Corp. reserves the right to exercise its discretion to waive, decrease or increase any return fee or to deny any return of any product or components not listed in the Dorner Return Policy.
Please contact Dorner if it becomes necessary to cancel an order prior to the order being shipped. Dorner reserves the right to evaluate each order that is to be cancelled and determine if any charges are applicable. This evaluation is based on the production process and estimated charges shown below and with the following items applied.
- A minimum cancellation fee of $10.00 applied for all orders.
- Discounts will not be applied to cancellation charges, and surcharges are not refundable.
- Partial order cancellations with configuration changes may require revised lead time and ship date calculations.
- Engineered Parts and Accessories will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- In addition to the table below, both BTO and ETO Conveyor orders that go through Engineering incur an assessed base $500.00 cancellation fee; with additional billable hours reflective of actual engineering hours applied.
- When calling for authorization to cancel an order, please have the following information ready for the Dorner factory representative or your local distributor:
- Name and address of customer.
- Dorner part number(s) of item(s) being cancelled.
- Reason for cancellation.
- Customer’s original order number used when ordering the item(s).
Accepted cancelled orders will be invoiced at the time the full order is closed, or partial order has shipped. The cancellation charge covers processing, inspection, cleaning disassembly, disposal, and reissuing components to stock.